As a DSO Manager you are responsible for development of the company's DSO client portfolio in EMEA. You are the first point of contact for local sales organizations, dealers and DSO. This role will report directly to the VP Sales EMEA and be responsible for the development of the Dental business within the DSO customer segment in EMEA.
Business Development DSO
• Develop sales strategies and tactics to execute and exceed objectives in DSO markets and plan all sales activities in DSO markets based on the targets.
• Oversees TOP DSO organizations to achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual targets and provide guidance for the local sales organizations inclusive involvement in important customer discussions.
• Drive accurate and timely sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes for DSO sales, establish and maintain reporting system for all relevant DSOs
• Strong sense of responsibility and execution, building and maintaining positive customer relationships with TOP DSO
• Jointly with VP of Sales EMEA identify and define business focus in budget and regular planning cycles (target accounts, pursuit plan)
• Drive the uptake our DSO offering by engaging directly clinical directors within DSOs and clinicians, build reference clinics, create business opportunities
• Create and support proposals in the national sales organizations to DSOs and dealers
• Create relationships to KOLs within the DSO organization to support our offering
• Define implementation plans for roll-outs within DSOs jointly with local sales organizations as well as regional sales management
• Ensure customer success with our DSO business proposition – support customers in reaching their business targets and leveraging the business benefits related to our DSO offering.
• Upsells and cross-sells compatible products to DSO Customers
• Contacts potential DSO Customers, negotiates, and obtains contract commitments for the Company’s products and/or services.
• Attends trade shows and conventions; represents the Company at trade show booth as well as collects information on competitor products and services. Additionally, may sponsor seminars and continuing education programs as well as provide studies and product information to Customer base.
• Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management.
Product Management DSO
• Create DSO-specific focus offering from the companies product portfolio and support Product management to shape the product portfolio for DSO needs
• Establish and continuously refine DSO specific value proposition and DSO related business cases
• Initiate, plan and follow up marketing plan related to DSO customers for our product and service offering in cooperation with Product Management, Marketing, Education, Customer Service, Professional Service and the National Sales organizations
• Ensure to meet the overall business objective for DSO customers, take corrective actions and follow up in a timely manner
• Provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis, compile product related comparison related to our DSO business